Thursday, May 18, 2006

Boys are mean!

Why is it that when there is an electronical piece of equipment around boys feel the need to be in charge of it....even if they are suppose to be teaching you how to use it?

I don't know if any of you have found yourselves like I have this year being one of about six women working for a company, and then the only woman working in my area with 10-15 men. When I was younger I would have been right at home, but now that I have experienced the value of women friendships I find myself feeling like the odd man out.

So back to the electronic equipment...We take orders at stores with little handheld computers. We have been using these for the last month and a half. I realized today as the computer was taken out of my hand once again that I have never been able to finish an order on my own when one of the guys was around. They must all think they can do it better, but then again I probably wouldn't be so annoyed by it if I didn't think I could do it better. I guess either one of us could do it well, but strength finders tells us that we each have strengths and we each have weaknesses so there is probably one of us who is better at it then the other. Of course I think it is me:-) and who wouldn't?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're funny. I like you. Want to be my sister. You should just punch the boys in the gut. You can take them. I should know.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home