Ants
Ants can be pretty neat creatures, but when they are in your house they really become a pain. Normally it is not so bad because they are in one room coming from one place, but in my apartment they seem to be spreading. I only see a couple a day, but they are in random places around my apartment. How are you suppose to kill them when you can't find where they are coming from? Plus we got these ant killer houses and I haven't see one ant close to the things. Guess they know better then to enter these houses of death.
One other thing I keep killing them and put them on a piece of paper that is garbage to pick up when I get up next. They keep disappearing. Either I don't do a very good job killing them or my ants are pretty amazing. I like to believe they are amazing. I think instead of killing them from now on they are going to be my new friends since I don't have anyone to talk to at home. Does this make me crazy? Good thing I will have a new roommate soon!
One other thing I keep killing them and put them on a piece of paper that is garbage to pick up when I get up next. They keep disappearing. Either I don't do a very good job killing them or my ants are pretty amazing. I like to believe they are amazing. I think instead of killing them from now on they are going to be my new friends since I don't have anyone to talk to at home. Does this make me crazy? Good thing I will have a new roommate soon!

3 Comments:
I think the ants come to bury their dead. Now you know why I don't want you to leave and make me lead alone.
Uh, I think I meant live alone. Duh. I have ants in my pants and don't know how to send emails to a group. Somebody love me.
french people are weird. they don't kill bugs.
Post a Comment
<< Home