Thursday, August 24, 2006

First things first

I am engaged!! Yippee fun times for all involved! It is interesting how many details need to be worked out after that short little question "Tu veux m'épouser?" but what fun details they can be.

I looked for wedding dresses today with some friends. It was very exciting to start that process! We even found a very nice French woman to help us. So fun!

Next question, when is all this going to take place? Why don't French vacations line up with American vacations? That would make my life so much easier!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sharla! How are you! I saw on your sister's facebook account that you got engaged. And then through some stalking, I found your blog. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you. How are you doing? What have you been up to? I haven't talked to you in ages. Oh, and what a very pretty ring!

12:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home