C'est qui?
5:40 AM, I just finished doing the dishes and am ready to finish getting ready for work. My phone rings. The number is unknown. I figure it is my dear sweet boyfriend. I say "hey" and then I realize it is a woman on the other end not my dear sweet boyfriend. She is French, speaking in French, and I am not exactly sure who it could be. I am having a hard time hearing her and she of course is speaking in French trying to tell me who she is and what she wants. I am still in a daze trying to figure out who exactly is calling me. Then I hear my dear sweet boyfriend speaking in the background, talking to his mom, trying to encourage her to keep trying to talk to me. She told me something, I'm not exactly sure what, and I stood shocked trying to come up with an intellegent question in French to keep the conversation going.
In the end she gave the phone to her dear sweet son. I felt like a two year old, as I always do when I try to come up with intellegent things to say in French, and now my dear sweet boyfriend is in trouble for putting me on the spot:-) You my dear sweet boyfriend are mean!
In the end she gave the phone to her dear sweet son. I felt like a two year old, as I always do when I try to come up with intellegent things to say in French, and now my dear sweet boyfriend is in trouble for putting me on the spot:-) You my dear sweet boyfriend are mean!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home