Channels
It is somewhat interesting that after months of joking about only having two channels at my apartment, I find myself slightly distraught about having over 70 channels in my new place. I feel the need to look at every channel before I settle on watching something. By the time I look through all the channels I have missed the first 5 minutes of whatever show I eventually pick. I find myself looking for my two channels that I use to watch everyday. Good old friends where are you?
Londa you will be glad to know that there is a channel that plays Law and Order all the time. Well maybe not all the time, but I always seem to find one as I am flipping. Maybe I will know it just as well as you by the time you come back!
Londa you will be glad to know that there is a channel that plays Law and Order all the time. Well maybe not all the time, but I always seem to find one as I am flipping. Maybe I will know it just as well as you by the time you come back!

1 Comments:
It's never bad to be familiar with LnO. But, good luck catching up with me. I am the big sister. No matter what, we are always one step ahead. Even if only in our own minds.
Post a Comment
<< Home