The Sweet Joy of Friends.

Last weekend Karen came up to Minneapolis and we all stayed at Missy's new place. It was almost like being back in Larrey during the good ol' days, but this time I got booted to the couch! It was great fun to be together again. God always seems to know just what we need. How amazing to sit down and share your life with people who really care about you!
I made them try on bridesmaid dresses for almost three hours. They love me! Then Jason came over for some fondue.....and when I say some, I mean cheese, meat and chocolate fondue. Is it appropriate to have a fondue party without all three? I don't think so!
Karen, next time we will head for you. You better hope that "next time" is before April! Keep an eye out for some more cheap flights. Love you ladies!

1 Comments:
i want chocolate fondue.
Post a Comment
<< Home