Bridal Shows
So I went to my first ever bridal show yesterday. It is was kind of like freshman orientation where you sign up at all the tables and come home with so many advertisements and free stuff that your arms hurt from carrying it all. I hope I win something from all those free gifts I signed up for. I got to go with one of my disciples who is now engaged and getting married a couple months after me. It was a good time. I got some prices and feel like I am getting a little bit of a handle on how much things may cost me. I get calmer with the more decisions that are made.....not that there are many made at this point.
My mom also went to a bridal show in Denmark for me and won me $100. Yippee! So I guess even if I don't win at my show I have still come out ahead.
My mom also went to a bridal show in Denmark for me and won me $100. Yippee! So I guess even if I don't win at my show I have still come out ahead.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home