My Brilliant Evil Plan!

Karen you may be mad at me after I write this, but I thought 'hey why not do it anyway:) The world deserves to see the real you.' I know you love me still. It also just comes down to the joy that I get from giving you a hard time.
A few weeks ago Karen told me she was writing a western play for one of her friends to use at work. I come to find out the next week that she has been talked into playing one of the parts also. I got such joy from imagining Karen playing Miss Kitty in a play. I mean, who wouldn't be joyful (AKA: laughing loudly) at finding out one of their friends was going to be Miss Kitty, head of the saloon?
Anyways, I have been begging for a video so I could enjoy her acting. I am convinced she is a fabulous actress. She told me no over and over again, but then my chance fell in my lap. The friend she made the play for just happened to be in an email list Karen had sent to me. It was my lucky day! I emailed and asked for a video. I have come to find out that no video exists, so she sent me the next best thing. Photos. I hope you enjoy them.
Karen you can't stay mad at me, I'm the bestest roommate you ever had (I know I'm pushing it)! Love you!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home