Thursday, August 09, 2007

Le Tour de France




For the first time ever I actually paid attention to the Tour de France. I even enjoyed spending hours in front to the television hearing who had gotten disqualified for taking drugs, who was asked to leave by their team because their team suspected them of taking drugs, and of course watching the bikers speed by on the screen. I passed up my first chance to see it live, but hopped on the second! Some friends and I went to watch the final of one of the days. We arrived a couple hours before the bikers and enjoyed the parade and getting all sorts of free momentos (that I am not so sure what to do with now).


Overall it was a wonderfully fun day in France! Next time I want to watch the finish in Paris.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home