Monday, May 21, 2007

And it is done, or just begun. It depends how you look at it!

So the wedding day came and went. Of course it had all the fun, finesse, and craziness that a good wedding should have. Laurent and the men looked very handsome in there black and hot pink. Really all men should learn from them and add a little more hot pink to their wardrobe. My ladies were also stunning/freezing in their black dresses. Add a little mud to their shoes from the outdoor pictures and we were ready to go.

Laurianne-fabulous job translating!
Hutton ladies-wonderful reading!
Bonnie-beautiful playing!
John-fun,but not true stories!

I didn`t want to be one of those people who were so busy the day of their wedding that they forgot everything, and I wanted to be different and get to talk to the guests I invited. I do remeber my wedding, but didn`t get to talk to the super fun people that came. Sad. I guess that is how weddings work.

There are many more things that have happened that will be added at a later date. I will leave with a special thanks to my sister, you are the bestest!! I probably would have gone crazy without you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home