Monday, March 12, 2007

The Day O'Fun


Friday my sister planned a bridal shower/birthday party for me. It was so fun to have my friends around. Lots of people ended up coming. I really do have friends in Eau Claire. Who knew? It is so exciting! We took the time to call Laurent and have him answer some questions for a game we were playing. It did happen to be 2:30am for him. Oooops! I woke up his roommate too when I called. Sorry Aaron.

Missy stayed with Londa and me the rest of the weekend. It was fun to see her. Missy is super fun!! She loves watching me try to fit all my new stuff into one suitcase to be sent to France. How will all my stuff get to France? A wonderful question. Just leave it behind, leave it behind.
Thanks for the party! I loved it. Missy thanks for speaking up at Famous Daves so I could get my free flaming dessert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home