The World is a Man's Urinal
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
I was debating about showing you this. I mean it probably gives you a bad impression of French people. For those of us who know and love French people it is okay. We understand that the world is a public urinal. I mean really who doesn't. Who would mind having people relieve themselves on their doorstep every night? Does this really bother some people? I guess I can say that I did prefer the urine to the puke. I guess it was my fault for living down the street from a couple of bars. I don't take full resposibility for that decision though. It isn't like they advertise that when they are trying to rent out that apartment. 'Wanted someone who has no sense of smell because every morning when you try to go outside you will want to gag.' Really, no big deal, just be careful where your eyes wander when you are walking down the street. It can be dangerous.

5 Comments:
and you want to live there?
I can't believe you put this on your blog!! What people in America are going to think of my country? are going to think about me?! I won't send you videos anymore...
I think that what you wrote is very funny though... ;-)
Laurent
HILARIOUS! That is about the most realistic video I have seen in a long time....Sorry Laurent, mais c'est VRAI! Sharla, major props to you for blogging about such a subject! Hahahaha....
I was born in Paris but please people, don't think I am Parisian!
laurent
Post a Comment
<< Home