What's that smell?

It is offical we are back in France. Today is the first day that I don't feel absolutely exhausted. Which is interesting since I woke up to noises in the kitchen. First I had images of a huge rat eating the crumbs on the counter that we were too lazy to clean before going to bed. Then I heard cupboards bang and the images turned into scary men robbing us. This is when I decided Laurent needed to save me so I reached over to hit him and he was missing. He was already rescuing me... Or maybe it happened to be him in the kitchen at 1 a.m. getting a snack because we are starving at strange times. So maybe I have read a few too many scary stories in the past. After this it took me almost two hours to go back to sleep. Loving jet lag!
Today we walked into the office and wow it smelled ripe! Out of curiousity of where this smell was coming from I started to investigate our food bag from out travels. I had been pretty convinced there was nothing that would rot in it so I hadn't touched it since we arrived Sunday night. Yes that is almost a full week ago. Today as I looked through the sack I found what was left of my fairly gross, $8, chicken wrap from the airport on Saturday night. Oooops. We are airing out the room as we speak.

1 Comments:
That's disgusting. Yet I can totally understand how it would happen. I'm glad Laurent can save you from himself.
Post a Comment
<< Home