So Nice!
Last night was 'The Night'. We slept in our own place for the first time. Yippee! Yippee! Yippee! It was lovely. After four months of living with other people we became real grown up married people and slept in our own apartment. Did I metion Yippee?
One thing, the fight about leaving the shutters open or closed at night may have only just begun. If you don't leave the shutters completely open or close them completely they blow in the wind and make a horrible squeaking sound. I guess one of us will have to give in soon, Laurent, or we will have to get curtains in the near future!
One thing, the fight about leaving the shutters open or closed at night may have only just begun. If you don't leave the shutters completely open or close them completely they blow in the wind and make a horrible squeaking sound. I guess one of us will have to give in soon, Laurent, or we will have to get curtains in the near future!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home