Mirail
I do believe a year and a half ago or so I sat at my computer and wrote bad things about Mirail because they wouldn't let me into their French program. I have considered doing this again as my hopes were raised a little by getting on the waiting list, and then having them crushed once again by them not having room for me. Too many real students I guess.
I would like to believe that I have matured a little since then and that I am going to react more appropriately this time. I am not sure that is true though because my status on facebook was 'Sharla is thinking Mirail stinks'. I have been searching and asking God what His plan is for me here. I am wondering why He doesn't want me to have a cheap French education;) I am thankful that this has led to a situation where I can help one of the families on my team out. I will be watching their kids a couple times a week so they will have some time to get out and get organized. The Lord knew what we both needed. I am looking forward to gaining some new good friends through this process.
I would like to believe that I have matured a little since then and that I am going to react more appropriately this time. I am not sure that is true though because my status on facebook was 'Sharla is thinking Mirail stinks'. I have been searching and asking God what His plan is for me here. I am wondering why He doesn't want me to have a cheap French education;) I am thankful that this has led to a situation where I can help one of the families on my team out. I will be watching their kids a couple times a week so they will have some time to get out and get organized. The Lord knew what we both needed. I am looking forward to gaining some new good friends through this process.

1 Comments:
would you send me an email, i lost yours. i want to come visit you!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home