Ice Cream



Happy Birthday to me! Yes I know that my birthday was well over a month ago, but since I didn't get anything from my loving husband on my birthday he got me something now. Aren't birthday presents exciting all year round?
I have my very own ice cream making machine. Yes I am enjoying this very much. We have made vanilla just to try out the machine. It was way to sweet, I must have done something wrong. We made banana ice cream today. It is better. Still a little sweet. I will have to get differnt recipes. I am so excited to try my hand at some really good ice cream.
Ice cream sundaes anyone? Party at our place soon!

2 Comments:
Want some.
i am in shock.. so many posts close together has shocked me. I so wish that my two little girls and husband and i could come to an ice cream party at your house. i'll bet it is yummy!
Post a Comment
<< Home