Friday, February 01, 2008

About Time


I guess I disappeared for awhile. Which may be okay considering my sister and maybe sometimes my mom read this thing. But hey why not keep them updated on things I have already updated them about?

I just finished taking finals after not having taken finals for at least 4 years. Maybe I have forgotten how it works, but one of my teachers decided that since she only gave us one hour for the exam (which wasn't long enough) and class is normally two hours long, she should teach us something after we took our exam. Who really wants to have class the week of finals. Like I didn't have other tests to study for in that hour. I think they went ok. I have one score back and it is good, so hopefully when it is averaged in with some that may not be so good it will all work out to a passing grade. Passing in France is good. There is none of this A,B,C,D,F business here.

Thought you might enjoy a picture of the students at Mirail deciding if they are going to go on strike or not. Yes, they are raising their hands to vote. Very diplomatic and surely always correct.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's not just your mom and sister that check this. Add to that list your old roommate. I keep updated every couple months on what you're up to in France :)
-Amanda

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home