Saturday, September 05, 2009

The door

We are staying at our friend's house in Paris. I forgot to mention that after a week of being back in Toulouse we are now in Paris for a long weekend (it is for work). Anyways, we are at this friend's house. I just walked down the hallway, which happened to be dark. When I got past the door frame I thought, "Oh, it is kind of dark, but when I turn the corner here there is the light for the bathroom and I will turn it on." As I turned to go around the corner I slammed my foot, as well as my forehead, into the door. Then I was pretty confused why there was a door standing open in the middle of the hallway. Good thing our friend came to my rescue by turning on the light to show me that the corner was actually a few steps farther.

I guess it runs in the family, but it is ususally with glass doors:)

1 Comments:

Anonymous 52624 said...

You are telling on me!!!

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home