Never thought I would own one.
Since we arrived back in France I have been looking for a new cell phone. We have been comparing prices, functions, companies, etc... I have been holding out because the phone that came for 20 euros with my plan was a Nokia. It was ugly, but it had wifi, gps, 8G memory, was a 5 megapixel camera and so on and so on. Then one day I saw an LG with all the same functions but it was pretty. So pretty. It was twice as much and not on the internet where they give you one month of your plan free, thus making it least 50 euros more.
To make a long story short we ended up at a totally different company then expected and with a Blackberry. Yes folks a Blackberry. I never dreamed I would be one of those people, but I became one just moments ago. I hope I like it!
To make a long story short we ended up at a totally different company then expected and with a Blackberry. Yes folks a Blackberry. I never dreamed I would be one of those people, but I became one just moments ago. I hope I like it!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home