Slowing down
Well life has slowed down a little, which is nice. I seem to have become the new seamstress on our team. I have finished my tank top and my futon cover. Now I am working on my teammates couch covers. They think I am making them pillow covers a well. We may need to negociate a new price to get the pillow covers made!
I have been trying to be better about keeping in shape. Running is so not fun, but I do it....sometimes. I get to go to the pool with some teammates kids. I am helping them learn how to swim. Now I know why they make you teach a lesson every year to keep your license. I seem to have forgotten many things. I am having fun with them so I hope they are having fun as well. Someday we will get it worked out so I can stay and swim laps after they have gone. Then I won't have to do any of that running junk anymore.
Here is a picture from our vacation in San Francisco. It makes me smile.
I have been trying to be better about keeping in shape. Running is so not fun, but I do it....sometimes. I get to go to the pool with some teammates kids. I am helping them learn how to swim. Now I know why they make you teach a lesson every year to keep your license. I seem to have forgotten many things. I am having fun with them so I hope they are having fun as well. Someday we will get it worked out so I can stay and swim laps after they have gone. Then I won't have to do any of that running junk anymore.
Here is a picture from our vacation in San Francisco. It makes me smile.

2 Comments:
That picture is priceless.. it also made me laugh.. love it!
I think you could be a good add for hair gel
Post a Comment
<< Home